From the Circle K International Website
- It is a U.S. National non-profit organization.
- Their purpose is to put food in the mouths of those who need it most.
- Their mission is to increase the gathering of food at college campuses throughout the country, which will link the hearts and souls of college students with their less fortunate hungry neighbors.
- Benefits: Helps build a sense of camaraderie and community.
What Can I Do to Help Out?
- Encourage your club, school, K-Family, and friends to skip one meal. Give the money that would be spent on that meal to your local Community Area Food Bank.
- Get K-Family, or student organizations to CANtribute and CANstruct a masterpiece out of cans. All you need are cans, and imagination. Allow two weeks to a month for participating groups to collect cans, and have the groups meet one day to build their individual CANstructions. You can even make it a CANpetition!
- Grow your own green and donate it to your local soup kitchens!